Translate

Saturday 20 October 2012

Prescription: two doses of affirmation per day..




Let's prepare ourselves for the weekend, shall we? Take two doses of 'affirmation' per day and see the results... that's right, let's bring that stress all the way down... and in order to help you, I put something together for you.

Repeat the affirmation below as you start to fall asleep and as soon as you wake up in the morning... the more you repeat it the more it will become 'engraved' in your subconscious. Try it and see it working after a week or so:


"Everyday in every way I am becoming happier, healthier and wealthier… I am feeling freer… lighter… more confidence in myself… CALM … and as I say this I notice myself becoming happier … calmer… more relaxed… the more I say the word CALM the more my subconscious mind will associate this word with those positive feelings I am feeling now… happiness… health… wealth… peace…relaxed body…relaxed mind… the more I repeat the word CALM the more my subconscious mind will begin to treat this new habit as a reality … time and time again… during day and night… as a result I will be able to attract and encounter circumstances that would make me calm and healthy… CALM…CALM…that is all it takes to change my life…"


Hope you enjoy it!

Best Wishes

Costa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.